Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Paint Can Gift Holders

When I looked at the calendar today, I could hardly believe that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!  Not a single gift wrapped thanks to prepping and holding our Gingerbread House Party, but all in due time! 

Tomorrow we are having our Holiday Potluck at work and I know it will shock you that I volunteered to take care of the gifts for our administrative assistants.  It was too much fun and they are such great people that I wanted to do something special.

I found adorable snowflake pins and placed them in the Christmas paint can tins I found at Target in the $1 aisle.  First, I filled the tins with holiday kisses (who doesn't love a little chocolate), added the pins and then, using my Silhouette machine, cut out of red vinyl, "Ho Ho Ho."  I adhered that to the front of the tin.  I then cut out snowflakes out of the white vinyl, added that to the top of the tins and then added a coordinating ribbon.  All in all, I thought it turned out cute.  I am excited to give them out tomorrow!

 





Happy Holidays!

1 comment: