Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back-to-School Teacher Gift

My kiddos go back to school on Tuesday.  Part of me is sad that another summer is coming to an end, but I am also thrilled for some routine, structure and order back in our lives.  Summer has been a whirlwind of activities, no routine bed-times and go, go, go.   All good things must come to an end.

If you follow this blog, you know that I am always on the lookout for a bargain - even if it is several months ahead of when I need something.  This summer I found a steal on those cute plastic cups with the straws that seem to be everywhere.  So, I picked up a few that I planned to use for the kids' back-to-school presents for their teachers.  I added some packets of Crystal Light and here is how they turned out:


Thanks for looking!

1 comment: