Sunday, October 6, 2013

{Real Party} All Wisconsin Boy Sports Party - Football and Baseball Favor Table

Favor ideas are endless with a sports party theme.  The hard part is narrowing down what favors to give and not spend a million dollars.  If only we had endless budgets for our kids' parties :)  For Ethan's favors, we gave football and/or baseball cards, Big League Chew, Cracker Jacks, Football ornaments (that I found at our local Shopko for 80% off after Christmas!), and personalized water bottles that I found from Very Jane. 

Because this party combined three teams and two sports into one, I wanted to give favors that represented all of Ethan's selections. 

In addition, for the backdrop for the table, I wanted to make sure I had all themes represented.  I was able to find the fan/crowd backdrop from Shindigz.  It was very reasonable!  I purchased the upper deck and lower deck background roll for less than $30.  It covered both sides of our garage. 

My Silhouette machine worked overdrive for this party for favors and decorations!  I wanted to make a scoreboard for the backdrop.  I would have loved to have purchased something permanent from Etsy or even Pottery Barn Kids, but the budget did not provide for that.  So, I purchased to black foam boards from the dollar store, found white tape in the back-to-school aisle and put my Silhouette machine to work.  I found lots of inspiration on Pinterest.  Here is my inspiration board for the party.

The table skirt was my DIY version of using craft paper from the dollar store in lieu of artificial turf.  The $1 was much more economical than about $30 of astro turf. 

 






 







 
Thanks for looking!  I'll have a few more posts from Ethan's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment